We’re Here To Take Care Of All Your Chimney & Masonry Repairs
Keeping your chimney and fireplace in great condition, year after year, takes work. But with West Texas Chimney & Venting Solutions, maintenance and repair doesn’t have to be a hassle. Our chimney experts are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and have experience caring for both masonry and prefabricated chimneys and fireplaces. We know what it takes to keep both types of systems protected, working properly, and looking great from top to bottom. These are some of our chimney and masonry repairs:
- Leaky Chimney Repair & Prevention – One of the biggest threats to chimney systems is moisture. If a leak is left unresolved, it won’t take long for damage to reach every last inch of the chimney and fireplace. We know leak resolution is a time-sensitive matter and we work tirelessly to pinpoint the source of leaks and put a stop to them. Whether the crown needs to be repaired or rebuilt, flashing needs to be repaired or installed, the masonry needs to be repaired and waterproofed, or a new chimney cap needs to be installed, we can make your chimney leak a thing of the past, fast.
- Smoke Chamber Repair – A damaged smoke chamber can lead to smoke backup inside of your home and turn time spent by the fire into an unpleasant experience. But we can help. We parge smoke chambers and can make sure your smoke chamber is smooth and doing its job of swiftly guiding smoke and byproducts up into your flue and out of your home.
- Chase Cover Installation – Prefabricated chimneys need love, too! Just as a masonry chimney relies on a crown to keep water and animals out of the chimney stack, so your prefabricated chimney relies on a chase cover to do the same! If your chase cover is rusted, loose, missing, or simply not doing its job, we can replace it with a new, high-quality chase cover.
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs & Rebuilds – Are your chimney and fireplace severely deteriorated, improperly constructed, or in need of a fresh look? We specialize in chimney and fireplace repairs and rebuilds of all kinds and can restore your system or build you the hearth and chimney you’ve always dreamed of.
- Chimney Relining – Without a quality chimney liner, your chimney system simply can’t function as safely and as efficiently as you need it to. Whether you have a clay tile liner that’s seen better days, your chimney lacks a liner altogether, or your metal chimney liner is rusted and riddled with holes, we can help. We reline chimneys with HeatShield® and stainless steel liners for the best possible service and protection.
- Brick Repair & Tuckpointing – Masonry that’s in disrepair can seriously detract from your home’s curb appeal and your fireside enjoyment – but repairs shouldn’t be made by just anyone! Whether you need brick repair or tuckpointing work, leave it to the experts at West Texas Chimney & Venting Solutions!
We’ve been serving those in the Texas Panhandle, as well as those in portions of New Mexico and Oklahoma for more than 40 years. Let us show you the high level of customer care you deserve – call 806-358-0817 or request an appointment online today!
Looking for reliable installation services for a chimney damper, chase cover, stove, insert, chimney cap, gas log or insert? That’s what West Texas Chimney & Venting Solutions does and does right, so give us a call!