Our Team Can Install Your Next Chimney Cap, Damper, Stove, Insert, Or Gas Log Set
Those of us here at West Texas Chimney & Venting Solutions have been serving the greater Amarillo, TX area for more than 40 years. We have decades of industry experience and know that each chimney and hearth component can only do its job if it’s properly installed and in great working condition. We also know that not every hearth appliance, cap, or damper is the same, and that manufacturers’ installation instructions must be followed to the letter. Do you need a new damper, chimney cap, gas log set, stove, or insert installed in your home? Let us take care of it for you!
Our technicians are Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified and have experience installing vital chimney and hearth components of all sizes and types, and from all manufacturers. We’ll make sure everything is installed properly for maximum safety and functionality.
We install all of the following:
- Dampers – Is your damper tough to open and close? Is smoke pouring into your home instead of exiting your chimney? Do you notice cold air coming in through your chimney even when your damper is closed? It may be time for a new damper. Whether you need a new throat damper or a money-saving top-sealing damper, we can help.
- Chimney Caps – Has a strong storm blown your chimney cap off? Whether your chimney is missing a cap or your existing cap is rusty and no longer doing its job, we can help. We install high-quality stainless steel chimney caps that are designed to keep moisture, animals, birds, and debris out while keeping sparks and hot ash in.
- Gas Logs – Looking to convert your fireplace to gas or replace an old set of gas logs with a gorgeous and authentic new set? We’ve got you covered. Our team can install your new gas log set and make sure everything is properly connected and ready to be enjoyed.
- Stoves – Modern stoves are wonderful because they provide all the charm and warmth we loved in traditional stoves, without the high emissions. If you’re adding a new gas, wood, or pellet stove to your home, we can make installation a cinch.
- Inserts – More and more homeowners are reducing conditioned air loss and giving new life to their hearths with the installation of a fireplace insert. Whether you’re changing fuels or staying with the fuel you currently use in your fireplace, we can make sure your new insert is installed promptly and venting properly.
When you need professional installations performed by certified experts, call on West Texas Chimney & Venting Solutions at 806-358-0817. We stay up to date on all National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, as well as local and state codes, and can make installation painless and fast. Call or request an appointment online today!